সোমবার, ৫ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Upload images to Google Cloud Storage and retrieve public url (php lib)

I hate to ask these questions, but I really have no idea where to start. Been looking all day for a nice example on how to use Google Cloud Storage in PHP, with no success.

What I want to do is simply upload an image from client to GCS and then retrieve a public url to store it in db. It's probably necessary to upload it to my server first and it's ok, because I'll have to crop it first on client-side. So I should probably take an image from server, upload it to GCS and retrieve public url.

But are there any php libs for managing all these oauth authentications and uploading etc.? If so, is there any example of a basic implementation?

Or maybe there is possibility to upload an image directly from user browser to my bucket in GCS? But I'll have to manipulate the image later, so I would probably have to use php anyway.

Source: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13224200/upload-images-to-google-cloud-storage-and-retrieve-public-url-php-lib

evelyn lozada UFC 150 Caster Semenya Medal Count 2012 Olympics victoria beckham London 2012 rhythmic gymnastics Meteor Shower August 2012

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন